Laravel In-App Purchases (LIAP) contains everything you need to implement and manage in-app purchases and subscriptions.
- ⚡️ LIAP will help you manage the subscription life-cycle for Google Play and App Store.
- ⏳ Using real receipts on development is boring, LIAP lets you mock receipts.
- 🧐 LIAP helps you to write a testable code.
LIAP was designed from the ground up to be easily installed and used to get your in-app purchases features up and running quickly. It gives you the required tools to mock receipts during development. No need to real receipts from different providers.
Get started resources
Here are a few ways to get started:
- Package installation.
- Selling on App Store.
- Selling on Google Play.
- Configuring server notifications.
- Best practices and code examples.
Discussions and QA
Feel free to join our humble community on Github.
- Laravel discussion board.
- Google Play Billing discussion board.
- App Store IAP discussion board.
LIAP is a wrapper over two packages App Store IAP and Google Play Billing. Developing and maintaining separate packages per store gives us the ability to re-use the code to support different PHP frameworks. We started by Laravel, but supporting other Frameworks is planned, the next one will be Symfony. In addition to code re-usability, separate packages opens the door to support more stores and service providers in the future.
The current version supports Google Play and App Store. Good to mention that App Store Notifications
v2 is not
supported, but it will be supported in the next release.
Contributions are welcomed and will be fully credited. Please read and understand the contribution guide before creating an issue or pull request.